After a few weeks of filling out applications, and working on getting into school, we felt that we made some progress. Jeff had gotten into the University of Nevada Las Vegas, and I was attending the College of Southern Nevada. Jeff was blessed with a job at Wells Fargo, from a few family connections which we are so blessed to have, as a teller. I sat for another month looking for a job. I eventually received on working at Target. I work on the presentation team and go to work at 4 in the morning. It's not my favorite job, and I am sick of red and Khaki but it's a paycheck and that is what we need right now.
As for school. We both started taking classes in June. Jeff took a Business class and I took History. Just a couple of pre-reqs to get us back in the swing of things. We are excited for things that are coming our way and hope that you will enjoy the ride with up.
No comments:
Post a Comment